Follow me here!!!

made by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, September 21, 2012

Glade Expressions





 



As a BZZAgent, I was given the opportunity to try out the new Glade expressions free for my opinion.I have always been a huge fan of Glade products, so naturally i was excited to try out Glade Expressions. 

I got the Pineapple Mangosteen Oil Diffuser  & Cotton & Italian Mandarom Fragrance Mist. It also comes in Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, and Lavender & Juniper Berry. I have to say I am pretty impressed. The Oil Diffuser's scent carries out through every room in my house (All 1800 sqft). And then, the fragrance mist, doesn't just cover up, but it seems to eliminate odors. (I sprayed it in my 14 yr olds sneakers lol) And the scent is also long lasting. I have gotten nothing but compliments about the aroma in my house!

I definitely recommend Glade Expressions to everyone! I know I cant wait to go buy more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment